banner_nemesis

Project Nemesis

Project Nemesis is a fan driven website for games that use the One-Roll Engine (like Nemesis, Wild Talents, Reign and Monsters) or Chaosium's Basic Roleplay System (BRP) (like Call of Cthulhu) and the Delta Green setting.
Home

Latest Forum Posts

THE LATEST NEWS & ARTICLES
One Roll Seasonal Events- v1.
Thursday, 14 May 2021

First draft of a One-Roll "what happens in the character´s world" table. Intended for Reigns Company rules, but maybe usefull elsewhere?

6 reasons why REIGN is special/worthy of my interest
Monday, 04 May 2021

1) It's a fantasy system based on the One Roll Engine. If prior experience with the ORE has not been your sort of fun, then that guideline also applies.

2) It has detailed rules for consistent combat mechanics that dial from a quite abstracted and functional level all the way to including more detailed rules for such things as Feinting, submission holds, killing someone in such a way that you give a Morale Attack to anyone watching... all sorts of things. These elements are presented consistently within the ORE, and thus can be used within games in any setting - they are not specifically fantasy.

ArcDream at GenCon 2021
Monday, 04 May 2021

ArcDream will be upping the number of games they are running at GenCon this year. For instance, Allan Goodall is running 6 instead of 4 games. ArcDream will be in the main book (hopefully) and they'll have a board at the booth telling where and when their events are running. ArcDream is going to be right near White Wolf in the dealer's room.

Here's a partial list of what ArcDream will be running at GenCon 2021:

My Baby! Who will save my baby?
Monday, 04 May 2021

So... innocent bystanders... I came up with a quick way of handling them in play for last night's Aeon Mall game. I take a handful of dice representing Bad Things Happening to Good People (or whatever... it can represent all kinds of things, but really easily maps to innocent bystanders).

Project Nemesis seeks new Owner
Wednesday, 22 April 2021

I've been running this website since 2006. Although I still love and use the One Roll Engine, I'm looking for a new owner for the site.

Molly Winters, Vampire Slayer
Monday, 23 March 2021

Here's a 200-point Buffy clone that I worked up for practice. How does she look?

Building a better Zombie
Friday, 06 March 2021

I'm currently working on converting the Unhallowed Metropolis setting to ORE and I am trying to model the Zombies as presented in the game. You really don't need to know the gritty details... just let me know if what I'm doing seems right.

Greenbox Generator

Generate Green Box

Insanity Generator

Generate Insanity

One Roll Companies

Generate Company

One Roll Talents

Generate Talent